Join us on April 12 to celebrate the start of construction of the Tucson Modern Streetcar. Here is some information to make you attendance easy:
- There is free event parking at the Highland Ave. Garage at Vine Ave. and Helen St.
- The event site is east of the BIO5 Institute, a short distance from the Garage.
- A golf cart shuttle service to and from the event will be available 60 minutes before the event and after the event.
- The event starts at 11 a.m. and will last approximately 1 hour.
- The event is outside, so plan for Arizona weather with sunscreen and a hat.
- Bottled water will be available.
- There will be project and construction information at the event.
- No signs will be allowed in the event seating area.
Transit Options to Get to the Event
The celebration event location is accessible by:
- Sun Tran Routes 4, 5, 9, 15, and 20. Click here for more information.
- It is also accessible by the CatTran shuttle's Green and Teal Routes. Click here to find out more.