Using the BEST HVLP PAINT SPRAYERS spray gun has a lot of advantages, below are a few:
- It is fast: HVLP spray guns tend to cover more surface areas in less time than the other painting methods.
- Money-Saving: HVLP spray guns ensure that most of the paint gets on the surface you’re painting and not in the air, therefore reducing the chances of you having to buying extra paint.
- Environmentally Friendly: Using the HVLP spray gun ensures that you reduce the level of air pollution that other painting methods tend to cause, because HVLP spray guns reduce the amount of paint that goes into the atmosphere.
- It is Precise: HVLP spray guns sees to it that you have a more finessed painting, with an even lesser overspray, giving you accurate and desired results.
- It is Healthier: The HVLP spray guns have lower levels of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), which is quite healthy for both workers and those living around the area where the paint job is being done.
- It is versatile: This method of painting actually sprays more than it paints. It can be used for primer, contact adhesives, lacquer, varnish, metallic coatings, vinyl fluids, and so forth.
- It is convenient: They are lightweight, portable, and compact, making on-site painting an easy task.
Things to do When Using the HVLP Spray Gun
The tips below will show you ways you can best use the HVLP spray gun.
- Ensure that you move the sprayer evenly, in an elliptical shape while you paint.
- Make sure you mix the correct amount of both air and paint. If there is less air, there will be poor coverage and the paint durability. And having too much air present will only cause the spray gun to blow the paint everywhere, and not focusing on the surface you intend painting.
- You would need to add some thinner to the paint since the warm air that is created by the turbine of the HVLP dry the paint, giving you an uneven finish.
- Never use halogenated hydrocarbon solvents in your HVLP paint spraying unit. And you should also never have cleaning agents like trichloroethane or methylene chloride through an HVLP paint sprayer unit.
- If handled by an amateur, the HVLP spray gun will not produced the desired results. Make sure that you make a professional handle the painting.
Following the guideline above will help you optimize your HVLP spray gun.